adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Isnin, 8 November 2010

What the voice in my head says...

This is not my first blog. After a long pause, I think I want to share things that I think and experienced in life through blogging. It’s surely not an easy thing to do since I play many roles in life. As a wife, a mother of a boy and the list goes on. I am happy for who I am. I enjoy everything happening in my life and hoping to be able keeping the positive spirit all the way.
Have you ever had an experience where a voice in your head tells you to do thing against your will or something else that you do not ever bother to listen? I do. Sometimes I think the voice says something brilliant. That’s why I think I should share these thought with someone. Someone I don’t know, perhaps. Why is that so? That’s because we know nothing about each other. It's not that I don't like meeting new people. It’s just me too shy sharing how I feel about life. Besides, I don’t think they have time for me because I don’t even have time for myself. I am busy with the house chores and the workloads are in lines waiting for me at the office.

Do I hate being busy round the clock? If you are the target of your boss, that indicate your boss loves your work. If your husband wants you to cook dishes that you have never tried in your whole life, that suggest he has put all his trust in your cooking skill. I love being busy because I know these people trust me. I’ll be disappointed when they no longer need me to do all the things I used to do for them.

This blog is not all about what I feel, think of other people or put on writing what the voice in my head says.

It’s about sharing.
I love cooking so you may find some delicious recipes.
I love eating so I may share some of my gastronomic adventures.
I love gardening so we can share our green thought.
I love home decorating so we could share some tips and tricks.
What do you love to do?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...