adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Isnin, 14 Mei 2012

Grilled Chicken and Sweet Pumpkin with Rice Porridge


Last week, I have lost of ideas on what to cook for my baby boy. However, an idea came to me when I had grilled vegetable for my lunch at Nando’s. I thought that it would be great to grill chicken meat for Zharif. So, this is baby version of grilled chicken and sweet pumpkin with rice.

Grilled Chicken and Sweet Pumpkin with Rice Porridge


Ingredients:
¼ cup diced chicken meat – from breast 
½ cup diced sweet pumpkin 
¼ cup diced yellow onion 
1 cup plain rice porridge 
Olive oil – you can use vegetable oil but olive oil add more flavor

Preparations: 
  1. Heat some oil in a saucepan. Stir fry chicken meat until half done. 
  2. Add in onion and sweet pumpkin. Stir fry until all are caramelized and start to brown. 
  3. Add in some water and plain rice porridge. Let it simmer for a few minutes or until the pumpkin and chicken are thoroughly cooked.
  4.  Puree to the baby liking. Chill the remaining and serve warm.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...