adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Isnin, 7 Mei 2012

Shrimps Fettuccini Carbonara

Shrimps Fettuccini Carbonara

My husband was not at home yesterday. He had something related to football or futsal to handle. He is a rice person. So, whenever he is not at home, I’ll make something different for our (my son and I) lunch/dinner. I made Shrimps Fettuccini Carbonara. I got this recipe from my cousin who got it from a friend who I believed a chef. I like the creaminess of the carbonara (there are times I couldn’t handle it). This time I used shrimps instead of chicken. Both will do the trick. Usually I uses canned button mushroom. However with the halal issues going on with the product, I opt for using organic white button mushroom. It is way far better options. Here is the recipe.


Ingredients : 
100 gm. fettuccini 
Water 
3 cloves garlic – crushed and minced 
1 cup of shrimps (or diced chicken meat) 
4 nos white button mushrooms 
1 tsp. crushed black pepper corn 
1 tsp. mixed herbs 
1 can Campbell’s mushroom soup 
1 small carton cooking cream (1 cup) 
Chinese parsley for garnishing 
Cooking oil – I use olive oil 
Salt


Preparations: 
  1. Boil an amount water to fit the size of fettuccini. Add in some salt and put in the pasta. 
  2. Cook until the pasta is ready and toss. Have a quick rinse under cold running water to stop the cooking process. 
  3. Then, toss it with 1 tablespoon oil to prevent it from sticking. Set aside.
  4. In another pan, heat some cooking and stir-fry garlic until fragrant. 
  5. Stir-fry shrimps/chicken meat until it almost done and add the mushrooms. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes and add in black pepper.
  6.  Add in mushroom soup and cooking cream. Mix well and add in mixed herbs. 
  7. Let it simmer and season with salt. 
  8. Serve with fettuccini and garnish with minced parsley.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...