adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Selasa, 29 Mei 2012

Bihun Sup Ayam - Rice Vermicelli with Chicken Broth


Honestly, I rarely plan for a week meal. Usually, I promptly decide what to cook when I am already at the farmers’ market. Here in Putrajaya, farmers’ market is held every Tuesday and Friday. Normally I bought for two days’ supply to prevent the fresh vegetable rotten in refrigerator in case in didn’t cook. This month, I barely cook since my husband was not at lunch for most of the dinner time. His office was having an annual sports event in which he yielded 4 medals (mostly gold). Yes, indeed he is an athletic person.



As the office hours nearing to the end yesterday, I realized that we only had chicken, mackerel and potato in the freezer. I don’t want to have dinner at restaurant again today. Hence, I decided to make Rice Vermicelli with Chicken Broth. I still have a couple cups of chicken stock which I made earlier in the weekend. So, here’s my easy way of making it.


Ingredients:
A
3 cups chicken stock
1 cup diced chicken meat
1 sup bunjut
1 tsp. korma spice
1 tbs. coarsely chopped Chinese parsley
Slice red chili – for garnishing
Salt and pepper

B
Salt
Turmeric powder
1 tsp. sweet soy sauce
Cooking oil for deep frying

C
Rice vermicelli
Hot water

D – Chili sweet soy sauce
5 Bird's eye chili – pounded finely
1 clove garlic – pounded finely
2 tbs. sweet soy sauce
*mix altogether

Preparations:

  1. Heat chicken stock and add in the chicken meat. Allow the chicken to cook almost done then take out the meat. Season the broth with, korma spice, salt and pepper. 
  2. Meanwhile, marinate the chicken meat with salt, turmeric powder and sweet soy sauce for 5 – 10 minutes. Deep fry the chicken until cook thoroughly and set aside. 
  3. Soak rice vermicelli in hot water until it is soft and drain. Wash with cold running water to stop the cooking process and let rain.
  4. Serve the rice vermicelli with fried marinated chicken meat, chicken broth, chili sweet soy sauce and Mackerel and Potato Fried Patty.


posted from Bloggeroid

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...