adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Selasa, 27 November 2012

Growing Tomato in Putrajaya - Day 15



A few days ago, I noticed my tomato seedlings has developed their first pair of true leaves. Yet there are too small relatively. Today, at day 15 since sowing day, their true leaves looks more promising. Though I think the progress of my seedling is quite slow in comparison with what I saw in other blog on their postings on growing tomatoes.
This weekend, I am going to transplant these seedlings into their individual pot. I guess one of the reasons of their slow progress most prabably because the competition between seedlings is high. Putting them in their individual pots might help them growing a bit faster.
posted from Bloggeroid

2 ulasan:

  1. betul tuh..bila rapat susah jugak mereka nak membesar sebagai johan..heheh

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. betul ummu, masa semai hari tu gaul benih dengan tanah macam gaul nasi dgn kuah..mesti nak alihkan nanti berselirat akarnye hehehe

      Padam

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...