adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Khamis, 1 November 2012

Unexpectedly, I am expecting.


This is my first entry after 4 months. It is not because I've lost interest in writing but there are too many things to do in such a little time. There are lots of things I wanted to share. However, those are history now. So, let’s move on to more current happenings.
First of all, my plan to fully breastfeed Zharif until he reaches his second birthday is no longer possible. He is in 13th month now. I could no longer cope with his demand for breast milk since my body has other demand to fulfill. Unexpectedly, I am expecting.
Yes, I am pregnant with my third child. I didn't know I was pregnant until I had a terrible stomach pain. The doctor asked me to do pregnancy test. It was positive. It turned out that I was having gastric due to the pregnancy.
Obviously, I don’t think the symptom is there other than that stomach pain. However, looking back for the past few weeks, I realized that I did experienced headache that lasted for few days. I vomited a couple of times especially a good cup of chocolate drinks. I also eat more than before. However, my energy level was at its best and still. I sleep like a lot during my both previous pregnancy.
I had my period only once which is ten month after Zharif was born. And that was it. That is one of the reason I didn't thought I was pregnant. I guess I was just lucky while others struggling to conceive. According to my last menstrual period, I am supposed to be in my 15 weeks of pregnancy. But, the ultrasound result showed that I’m twelve weeks pregnant. The next ultrasound will be in a month. By then we’ll know for sure the due date.
This is truly unexpected. I hope it’s a girl this time.

2 ulasan:

  1. salam kenal wanie..
    tahniah for the good news...samalah kita..dah 12 weeks lagi...awak dululah nampaknya....congrats again..bertambah ahli keluarga nanti ..best..

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. terima kasih ummuaidan. teruja saya baca tulisan ummuaidan di bumi fiji. dalam hati teringin juga berkelana meluaskan pengalaman tp belum ada rezeki...tahniah juga ya!! sama2 kita mengharung perjalanan hidup baru ni heheh

      Padam

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...