adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Jumaat, 8 Jun 2012

The Revival Of A Neglected Garden



When we first moved to this house almost 3 years ago, I already had a few herbs namely curry leaves, kaffir lime and turmeric planted in pots. Later, I planted lemongrass, chili centil and water pepper.



It has been awhile since the last time I bought those herbs as part of the ingredients in my cooking. However, no one gives good care as I do towards them during my confinement. I spent my 80 day confinement leaves at my parents'. My husband did watered them everyday but it was not good enough. Some died while some were in pretty bad condition.

My baby son is 6 months now. I am now able to set up my daily routine now including sparing some time to tend my garden. I actually sowed shallots for the greens, coriander, Chinese parsley, chili, tomato and kailan. Some are germinating.

However, it is too early for me to show the progress. We are going to check that out later.

2 ulasan:

  1. I know what you mean about neglecting the plants. Except I'm the one neglecting mine :P

    BalasPadam
  2. Its never easy to juggle work, being a mother and the house chores. But I think you doing splendidly well. I do understand how it goes. My garden is pretty neglected as well. Husband been helping out with the watering because I can't carry heavy stuffs that much.

    BalasPadam

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...