adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Khamis, 14 Jun 2012

2012 Resolution - 1st Halves Achievement


Have you achieve your personal resolution for this year? I have. My resolution was to exclusively breastfeed my baby boy for at least six months of his life. And from there we go to my next resolution that is to continue breastfeeding him until his first birthday. He is turning nine month next week and three more months to go for his birthday.
Talking about resolution, I remembered that I also wanted to bake cupcake as much as I can this year. Looks like I have a lot of baking to do the next six months. Oh my! There's another 11 more to go! Yikes!
posted from Bloggeroid

1 ulasan:

  1. terima kasih kerana sudi singgah dan komen di blog saya ..

    BalasPadam

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...