adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Selasa, 19 Jun 2012

Baby's Bread Pudding with Banana


I made bread pudding with banana last Sunday in my brand new red ramequin. This time I prepared a pictorial version of the recipe. A few of friends asked me to include step-by-step pictures on the food in the making. I will try my best. This is so easy; it required only three main ingredients. Give it a try mommy. 


In a clean and dry ramequin, grease the inner surface with some unsalted butter.


Fill in the ramequin with diced sandwich bread. I used two slices for two ramequins.


Then, top the bread cubes with diced banana.


Pour in fresh milk enough to almost covering the bread. Poke a few times to allow the bread cubes to absorb the milk. Set aside for a few allowing the bread to absorb the milk.


While on that, prepare the steamer. Steam the pudding mixture for 15-20 minutes. Or, you can also bake until the bread no longer stick to your fork when poke.

Enjoy it while it is warm or cold. It’s yummy and I am going to make another version of bread pudding with (of course) sugar and salt in it for me! No sugar and salt for babies, okay! 


posted from Bloggeroid

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...