adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Selasa, 4 Disember 2012

Green Mustard a.k.a Sawi and Okra - Day 5


On the fifth day after sowing, my okra seedlings emerged from the sowing medium. However, only two came out. No sign of the third seedling. I sowed three seeds last week. I planned to plant only one and make the other seedlings as back up. My husband does not like okra. So, it is going to be me the only person who fancy okra in our small family. One plant is enough. More than that will be wasted.


This is how my green mustard seedlings look like on their fifth day. They looked leggy with no sign of true leaves appearing any time soon. The photo was taken at 8pm. So, you couldn't see the slim red amaranth seedlings at the front row.
posted from Bloggeroid

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...