adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Jumaat, 6 April 2012

Grandmother's Greenyard

My grandmother is 76 years old this year. As far as I could remember, she has a deep interest in domestic activities. She loves cooking fabolous food, gardening and caring for her beautiful potted flowers including her edible garden. I know she has loves gardening by the way she tend her garden. It is full of love and passions. However, she no longer has the strength to continue her passion. Last weekend, I had the chance to snap some photos of her garden.


These pots use to be a place for variety of herbs namely water pepper, pegaga, selom, turmeric, chilies and many more. This herbs sanctuary was left unattended for the past to weeks since my grandmother was performing her umrah. Later after she got back, my grandfather was admitted to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) due to stroke. Again, the herbs is left unattended. I was in hurry that day. I should have some more picture of other plants around the place. She even has a bush of ginger torch, bilimbi as well as clove planted at the back of her house.



Note: The above entry was written as draft on the 2nd of April 2012. My beloved grandfather passed away later on the 3rd of April 2012 with my grandmother by his side. Alfatihah to our grandfather, Hj Mahmud bin Hj Mat Taib (3 May 1925 - 3 April 2012)

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...