adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Selasa, 17 April 2012

Spanish mackerel, Sweet corn and Mashed Baby Potato


My husband just got back from Cameron Highland a few weeks ago and bought some fresh organic vegetables. He went there not with us but for work. Yes, we did go there last week as one big family joining my father and mother.



He got me these cute baby potatoes. They are sweet when cooked. I know this entry way too late to post. It is better late than never. I have no idea want to make with these potatoes (more too lazy I guess) so I decided to cook something for my baby son. Having potato cooked with Spanish mackerel and sweet corn is something new for Zhariff.

Zhariff loves this so much so may be other baby does too. Let’s check out the recipe.


Ingredients: 
1 cup mashed baby potato
½ cup minced sweet corn 
½ cup Spanish mackerel meat 
½ cup full cream milk 
1 shallot – sliced 
2 tablespoon olive oil / cooking oil / margarine

Preparations: 
  1. Heat oil a pan and saute shallot. 
  2. Once the shallot starts to brown, add in fish meat and sweet corn. Let them cooked thoroughly. 
  3. Add in milk and let it simmer for few minutes. 
  4. Add in mashed potato and stir well. Let it simmer for few minutes and turn off the heat. 
  5. Puree to your baby preference. Freeze or chilled if you prefer to serve later. Thaw and reheat to serve.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...