adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Jumaat, 27 April 2012

Easy Mashed Purple Sweet Potatoes and Baby Potatoes with Garlic



Month ago I installed an apps, Baby Recipes to my phone. It has tons of homemade baby and toddlers food recipes. One of the recipes is Easy Garlic Potatoes- Potato Baby Food Recipes. I checked my freezer and we have baby potatoes and purple sweet potatoes. As usual, I made modification to the original recipe base on what we have in the pantry. It was SUPER DELICIOUS! I even licked the spoon. Yummy! I like it, my baby surely like it too. So, let’s check out the recipe.



Ingredients: 
1 cup baby potatoes – peeled and quartered 
1 cup purple sweet potatoes – peeled and cubed 
3 cloves garlic 1 cup full cream milk – add more or less to your desired thickness/thinness 
1 tsp. margarine / unsalted butter

Preparations: 
  1. Boil potatoes and garlic until soft and tender. Drain and mash the potatoes together with the garlic. 
  2. Add in milk and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. 
  3. Turn off the heat, add in margarine/unsalted butter and mix well. 
  4. Serve warm and freeze the remaining portions. 

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...