adsense

Pengikut

leaderboard nuffnang

Jumaat, 27 April 2012

Easy Mashed Purple Sweet Potatoes and Baby Potatoes with Garlic



Month ago I installed an apps, Baby Recipes to my phone. It has tons of homemade baby and toddlers food recipes. One of the recipes is Easy Garlic Potatoes- Potato Baby Food Recipes. I checked my freezer and we have baby potatoes and purple sweet potatoes. As usual, I made modification to the original recipe base on what we have in the pantry. It was SUPER DELICIOUS! I even licked the spoon. Yummy! I like it, my baby surely like it too. So, let’s check out the recipe.



Ingredients: 
1 cup baby potatoes – peeled and quartered 
1 cup purple sweet potatoes – peeled and cubed 
3 cloves garlic 1 cup full cream milk – add more or less to your desired thickness/thinness 
1 tsp. margarine / unsalted butter

Preparations: 
  1. Boil potatoes and garlic until soft and tender. Drain and mash the potatoes together with the garlic. 
  2. Add in milk and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes. 
  3. Turn off the heat, add in margarine/unsalted butter and mix well. 
  4. Serve warm and freeze the remaining portions. 

1 ulasan:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

    BalasPadam

ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...